Agreement between Virtual Office Assistant (Pty)Ltd and the Customer:
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Virtual Office agreement between Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd and the Customer is strictly confidential in order to create and maintain the customer’s privacy and corporate image and identity.
2. Virtual Office subscription fees are payable monthly in
advance and will be deducted by debit order only on
the 1st working day of each month.
3. A call deposit of R400, 00 (vat excluded) for each Virtual
Office user is payable with the initial payment. The call
deposit is used for all calls transferred from Virtual
Office to the Virtual Office users listed on this
agreement and application.
3.1 Calls transferred from Virtual Office to the Virtual Office user’s cell phone or landline will be deducted from their call deposit at standard Telkom and cellular rates.
4. The call deposit will be averaged and accordingly adjusted to suit each user’s monthly usage.
5. The call deposit for each international Virtual office user is $150.00 United States dollars.
6. All fees and charges are payable by the 7th of the month. Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel the service and allocated number if payment has not been received within the agreed time.
7. 7.1 In the event of cancellation of service due to non-payment, the customer’s allocated telephone from Virtual Office Assistant (Pty)ltd number may be allocated to another customer or cancelled.
7.2 In the event of cancellation of service due to nonpayment the Customer will be liable for the outstanding line rental and service charges for their allocated number up to date of cancellation of this agreement.
8. The Company reserves the right to charge interest of 5% per month on charges not paid by the due date, and to charge R15 per telephone call chasing the unpaid fees and R98, 50 excluding VAT per returned unpaid direct debits.
9. When terminating the service, the Customer agrees to give 2 (two) months’ written notice, this notice shall start at month’s end in which the notice was received by Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd. The remainder of the call deposit, less any charges, will be refunded two months after.
10. If fees and charges remain unpaid and Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd has not been contacted by the Customer with instructions and no notice of termination has been given, Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to set off any outstanding fees and or charges against any deposits held by Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd.
11. Unsatisfactory references may lead to the service being terminated without further notice.
12. Receipt by Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd. of a completed application form and the appropriate fees and call deposit shall be deemed as acceptance of all these Terms and Conditions herein.
13. The Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd. reserves the right to amend or alter its scale of fees upon reasonable notice and to request additional deposits where monthly usage fees exceed the call deposit level.
14. The Client agrees with Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd not to carry on any business, which could be construed as illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene.
15. An Email to Fax facility is included in all the Virtual Office packages if needed.
16. Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd. reserves the right to terminate this agreement with any Customer whose activities they feel might adversely affect it or any of its other customers.
17. In the event of “non-use” for 90 (ninety) consecutive days, your allocated fax number will be cancelled in accordance with ICASA regulations.
18. If the Customer changes the nature of its business, the customer must inform Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd in writing.
19. The Customer may not arrange to divert any telephone numbers to their Virtual Office number without prior notification and approval of the Company.
20. The customer may use, as business addresses, any of the Virtual Office supplied on their stationery, letterheads, business cards, promotional items, advertising and website.
21. Web design is outsourced to third party companies. All queries, information and payments for web design must be made directly to the third party. Third party details can be obtained by calling 086-123-6789 for details.
22. The liability of Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd. to the Customer on account of or in respect of any loss or damage suffered by reason of a failure or delay in providing any service to the Customer shall be limited to R50.00
23. In the event of upgrading your Virtual Office package, a set-up and call deposit is applicable for each new Virtual Office user you add to your company profile.
24. The business number allocated to the Customer, if available for transfer, can by written request be transferred into the Customer’s name on condition that all outstanding fees and charges are paid. A transfer fee of R750, 00 excl. Vat will apply.
25. On cancellation of this agreement the Customers domain, website and email addresses, if hosted by Virtual Office Assistant (Pty) Ltd, will be transferred to the customer on condition that all outstanding fees are paid. A web and e-mail transfer fee of R 950.00 excluding VAT will be payable on cancellation of this agreement.
26. I hereby consent that Virtual Office Assistant (Pty)Ltd. may transmit details to Credit bureau of how I/we and my/our Company/ Close corporation have performed in meeting the obligations in terms of this agreement and in the event that I/we fail to meet my obligations may record my non-performance with the applicable credit bureau. I/we agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement mutatis mutandis.
27. I/we, our Company agree that the term duration of this agreement will be for the period selected on page 4 of this application.
28. I/We undertake not to use any of the services until I/We have received written acceptance and confirmation of my/our Virtual Office application.
29. I/We further agree to test all numbers allocated to me/us before we print anything including stationery, promotional material, and advertising material.